Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Addition to the Family

Many of you may know Josh and I recently got temporary custody of our niece, Chloe, who has been such a joy to have in our home.  Through many obstacles in the beginning we have learned we have to take one day at a time.  Braydon is loving having a "sister" in our home the majority of time except when it comes to sharing.  I truly believe there is no such thing as sharing with a 2 year old even when the item is clearly pink and belongs to Chloe.  Again my motto is "One Day at a Time."  For a family Christmas cards a dear friend, Jane Huddleston, http://janeypiephotography.blogspot.com/  took family pictures and here are a few of my favorites.




1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! I love the last photo of you guys walking away. So sweet. This has been a wonderful break from studying for finals! I forgot about these posts. Great photos, and thanks for sending us a Christmas card way back when! I just barely took it off the fridge a couple weeks ago. :)

    ReplyDelete