Monday, January 24, 2011

2010 Recap

January: Hello 2010! Spent New Year’s with my family and the Crowtons. Josh started a new semester in Law School and he found out he was No. 1 of his Law School class.

February: Got off a day of work because of SNOW!

March: I had two wonderful service opportunities with my Kiwanis Club, Jambalaya Dinner Benefit and Chili Cook-off.

April: Easter with my family and the Romaires. Another wonderful service opportunity with my Kiwanis Club, Kids Expo. Celebrated Josh and I’s third anniversary.

May: Watched Joe play in his Aussie Football Game and the LSUPD had their Softball Tournament sponsoring Down syndrome. My family went to visit friends in Gulfport and stayed the weekend with them on the river and had a blast.

June: Celebrated Braydon’s 2nd Birthday on June 15, Handy Manny Theme. Went to Jacksonville, FL for a week to hang out with some family.

July: Celebrated my 24th Birthday on July 14, in New Orleans with tickets to Michael Buble. My sister and some friends were with me and we had a blast. Best concert ever! My uncle, Richard Ford, passed away and I had the honor of singing at the service.
August: Celebrated Josh’s 26th Birthday on August 30. Watched Josh play softball on the Southern University Softball Tournament and the LSUPD Softball Tournament. My Kiwanis Club had their annual Skeet Shooting Tournament. A family friend, Ronald Bannister passed away.

September: LSU Football Season started. Josh, Nathan, Scott, and I went to the LSU vs. Vanderbilt Game in Vandi. We stayed with my Uncle Dennis in Dixon, TN for the weekend and had so much fun. My Uncle Mark and Aunt Linda came down from Illinois to join us for the game. We had a wonderful Family Reunion. We found out our niece, Chloe would be coming to live with us.

October: Chloe and Braydon started a new daycare. Tough adjustment in the beginning but they love it now. We had our Kiwanis Installation Banquet where I was awarded the Golden Acorn Award. The award is given to someone who has shown outstanding service to the club and community. Chloe and I went on our first girls day out full of shopping. We enjoyed a lot of Fall Fest and Halloween with the family. Braydon was Mickey Mouse and Chloe was Minnie Mouse.

November: We went to Norco for the annual Thanksgiving with the Mathernes. Every year we go a new addition is announced or introduced. Chloe’s first Thanksgiving was a hit and she had no problem eating. Chloe turned 1 years old on the 30th and we celebrated with a small family birthday party at my mom’s. My best friend, Jackie, and I did our annual Black Friday shopping and got a lot of good deals for the kids.

December: We took out Family Christmas Card pictures with the kids which turned out great thanks to Jane. We also took Braydon and Chloe’s Birthday pictures. All pictures can be seen below. We endured many family and friends Christmas Parties. My best friend, Jackie, got engaged and she asked me to be her Matron of Honor. We had Christmas with my side Christmas Day and the Roy’s Christmas Day night. We always have a lot of fun getting together as a family. We participated in a photo shoot for a friend who crochets hats and scarves. I spent a lot of time with the kids and the Crowtons on my 2 week break from work. We went the Myrtles Plantation home one day and to New Orleans one day.

It has been a long crazy year and I’m so blessed to have such wonderful family. We look forward to what 2011 has in store for us.

1 comment:

  1. Chelsey! I love your pictures and am so glad I found your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete