Friday, February 11, 2011

Rough Week


Last week to the present has been a very difficult week thru the present day.  Last Saturday started my weekend of not knowing what I was coming down with to later discover Monday morning was Strep Throat.  After crying to the doctor begging for a shot it was determined I needed 2 shots and antibiotics sent home.  My doctor originally wrote my take home antibiotics for pills and I cried asking for her to change it to liquid.  I felt like such a baby but was in serious pain with my throat.  My fever quickly sky rocketed and a few days at home I finally recovered and went back to work.
I returned to work on Wednesday had a great day and on Thursday as well.  Friday was declared a bad weather/ snow day and work/school was cancelled.  We didn’t receive any snow but lots of ice bridges and roads.  Late Thursday evening one of my high school and current girlfriends was involved in a car accident that killed her and then a next door neighbor lost her 6 year fight of cancer.  To add to it another dear friend was diagnosed with cancer and she is only 23.
            My dad always said everything happens in 3’s and up to now it always has.  When one person would pass usually 2 more came fairly close together.  Makes me wonder who is next or does it have to be death with two people who passed in my life or could it be that a very dear friend gets diagnosed with cancer.  Not sure but I will remain positive and hope it’s just a superstition.
            While continuing to stay positive some friends and myself have been looking through old pictures gathering up what we could of Brooke who passed and Brittany whose cancer returned.  I am cherishing every moment I have ever made with Brooke and the past and future with Brittany.  I have attached some pictures of Brooke, my neighbor, Ms. Sharon, and Brittany.


Ms. Sharon Theriot

Brittany and Chelsey

Brooke

Brooke, Jackie, Chelsey






           



No comments:

Post a Comment